Would you say learning programming is more like learning math or learning a new language for someone who hasn't done either?

I think it is more like learning a new language for basic programming. Maybe when the programming involves mathematical concepts then it begins to be like math. Am I correct, I am just a newbie who knows how to do a little more than just print hello world lol
Update: I think it is man, programming in lets say Python is a language just like how English is a language, every word means something just like how ever statement in python means something, you are just so use to the english language that you can easily put this word and this word together, this sentence and this... show more I think it is man, programming in lets say Python is a language just like how English is a language, every word means something just like how ever statement in python means something, you are just so use to the english language that you can easily put this word and this word together, this sentence and this sentence together, paragraph and paragraph together etc... that is the exact same thing with a programming language, given enough time people can do the same with programming
Update 2: and syntax is like grammar in english, what is wrong with comparing something to another, especially if the comparison is very true
Update 3: Just arguing against your claim with my opinion, that's all. And maybe you didn't learn spanish well because of other factors such as where your interests lie, or you couldn't see properly from all the sperm ejaculation you took in and that's why you wearing glasses to protect your eyes from other... show more Just arguing against your claim with my opinion, that's all. And maybe you didn't learn spanish well because of other factors such as where your interests lie, or you couldn't see properly from all the sperm ejaculation you took in and that's why you wearing glasses to protect your eyes from other men ejaculating in your eyes