Crazy lady took pictures of my plates. What can she do with them?

I had a really weird incident driving a little earlier today. In Maryland there is a highway that is only accessible certain times of the day, and you have to merge into another road just before that ends. There are two lanes, the right which usually goes straight, but in this case ends, and left which only... show more I had a really weird incident driving a little earlier today. In Maryland there is a highway that is only accessible certain times of the day, and you have to merge into another road just before that ends. There are two lanes, the right which usually goes straight, but in this case ends, and left which only exits onto another road, which is where I am for the entirety of this. There s a long line of cars in the left and barely moving. Multiple cars ahead of me get into the right lane, ostensibly to jump in line. I pull ahead several spaces due to this.
One of the cars that played this game is parralel with me and the car in front of me suddenly drives in the middle of the two lanes to prevent any more cutting. The car beside me never signals to get in my lane, but keeps inching closer and trying to find a gap with me. As the driver isn t signaling, I don t feel obliged to let her in.
Eventually the end of her lane comes and she starts frantically waving her hands at me and getting very angry, she mouths something and looks like I did something egregious. I mouth to her through the window that she s in the wrong lane. I pull forward and she is able to cut off the car behind me. She then pulls out her phone and takes pictures of my car, likely the license plate.
I m concerned what she will do. Can she use my plate to file a false police report? Or even worse, track me down… any insight into similar situations would be very very helpful!