Is the only conspiracy that the government doesn't know anything about what makes ufo's tick?

Maybe it's too embarrassing to just say, "We have no idea" I have a friend who was a full bird, worked at the pentagram and state deportment. We had a convo over sushi about what I'd seen in the desert. He said, "That was ours"..all confidential like. And I'm like, "No it... show more Maybe it's too embarrassing to just say, "We have no idea"
I have a friend who was a full bird, worked at the pentagram and state deportment. We had a convo over sushi about what I'd seen in the desert. He said, "That was ours"..all confidential like. And I'm like, "No it wasn't". He repeated it and I'm thinking, "hmmm...you have no idea at all."
Update: If we had stuff like that, the war on terrorism would have been over in a day.