Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 4 months ago

Is the only conspiracy that the government doesn't know anything about what makes ufo's tick?

Maybe it's too embarrassing to just say, "We have no idea"

I have a friend who was a full bird, worked at the pentagram and state deportment. We had a convo over sushi about what I'd seen in the desert. He said, "That was ours"..all confidential like. And I'm like, "No it wasn't". He repeated it and I'm thinking, "hmmm...you have no idea at all."

If we had stuff like that, the war on terrorism would have been over in a day.

Favorite Answer

Yeah, that would be just like a government spook to pretend it's a top secret government project when it's really a top secret alien technology.

• Actually other way around. They spook us into believing in space boogiemen (with technology yet) to distract us from top secret government projects.

good thing there is nothing but humans in infinite space.. and I just flew back from Venus,, my arms are tired..   no-one has money but myself.. there are never no wars to talk about and <of course, all of you love Trump and plan on naming your next child after him..  and the UN is no-where in America, getting ready for unrest...

• Clive

There are no UFOs and this is not the joke section.

They know how they work. They have reverse engineered UFO's Just google Bob Lazaar

• Tom S

First I have heard of UFOs ticking, most reports say they make no noise at all.

Is your IQ less than 62?

Or are you simply a troll?

• Sadly the OP is just a typical example of how gullible and scientifically illiterate the general public is. The question is typical of how people view astronomy, and it is the fault of astronomers for encouraging them.

NASA stands for

Never A Straight Answer !!

Sorry, your whole story sounds like a load of horseshit. The government. NASA, DARPA, and the rest, have not a shred of evidence of UFOs, of all places, area 51 is one of the least likely to have ETs or UFOs.

No military officer is going to divulge any knowledge of 'anything' not already public knowledge. Ours, or theirs.

You are free of course to indulge in all the conspiracy theories you like.

Air power isn't effective against terrorism...

Forget fking "ufos". The government (every one of them) knows exactly what makes people tick. That is how they are able manipulate the masses into paying taxes, working for their entire lives to get nowhere, being submissive to "the system", going to war, and believing in utter nonsense like boogiemen from space.

Then there are the individual cases who are so gullible and lacking in scientific literacy that they don't just passively believe in nonsense, they actually take it on as a personal belief system, and try to convert you to their enslaved thinking.

• Lv 4

you are correct about war and taxes.. congrats..