I basically have all the symptoms of mono body aches nausea & headache weeks after sharing with my friend her utensil I’m freaking out?

On August 15 I went out for my birthday to a dinner and I me and my best friend were sharing food. Basically when she gave me her pork chop I thought she cut whatever for herself then gave me the knife and dish instead she ate from the dish with the knife I used. Then when I had my birthday dessert she basically... show more On August 15 I went out for my birthday to a dinner and I me and my best friend were sharing food. Basically when she gave me her pork chop I thought she cut whatever for herself then gave me the knife and dish instead she ate from the dish with the knife I used. Then when I had my birthday dessert she basically ate out of it with me I try to eat from my side then she literally shoved her spoon into my mouth! Before this all took place she shared a Greek pita bread with me. I felt sluggish and at times under the weather but yesterday I had diarrhea but didn’t think anything since I couldn’t go to the bathroom for a few days and been eating clean now and that’s what made me go 4 times. But during the night and now today I feel body aches, headache, dizzy, chills, and nausea and brain fog. I’m kinda hungry today but yet feel no appetite to eat. My period is also due in 6 days but the thing is my best friend has been sleeping with a guy and they been having a lot of oral sex but she said he’s clean. She’s been with other guys as well before him not too long ago giving head and now she’s been messing with other guys now but since she’s been with new guys she hasn’t shared anymore. I’m a virgin 20 female and feel scared and sick to my stomach I have epstein barr or mono??? I know I also don’t feel good before getting my period then I touch money 3 nights ago then ate with unclean hands
1 answer 1