Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsRodents · 2 months ago

How can i kill squirrel rodents if it is illegal to use an air rifle in my area?

Would a animal trap work? there is too many of these rodents and their eating my tomatoes. What are some other ways to kill them?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Rat traps or a high powered hunting sling shot. Either one will kill the pests. And repellents never work. You have to kill them

By law its legal to kill them since they are deemed to be pests

• Nathan
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It is illegal to kill any animal - especially wildlife who are even more vulnerable. If you have a peoblem with them then use fences or call your local wildlife shelter/centre for advice; sometimes they will humanely trap them and then move them to a wildlife park for you. You will be fined with animal cruelty and unnessesary suffering if you kill them.

• patty
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

buy some chicken wire or nylon netting, put some posts in the ground and put the netting over the post which will protect the tomatoes etc.

• 2 months ago

Why kill them heartless piece of ****. F your tomatoes go to the store.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Get a cat..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Squirrel rodents as opposed to, I don't know, squirrel insects?

Rat poison.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

squirls are inocent animals leave the be

• reza
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You ain’t gotta kill them to keep them away.. https://thegardeningcook.com/natural-squirrel-repe...

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Rat traps baited with peanut butter work. BTW, squirrel isn't bad when stewed with tomatoes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.