Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 10 months ago

Why do public schools want children to be this way?

I am 31 and just looking back at high school.

They want women to be sporty and to butch themselves. They want women to rid themselves of anything that identifies them being feminine. They want women to dislike and bully the doll feminine girl. The white men in particular, they stereotype them as being nerdy, weak, low tosterstoroned, pale skin, dark square glasses. They want the white men to be the 'villain'. They want the white men to be socially unsuccessful and to do nothing but stay at home eat potatoe chips and to play videogames. They want white men to be always single if not a homosexual. They view white men as also being rapist and out to rape someone. .

My public schools shoved this crap down our throats alongside with the tv media Why?

Nothing in school promotes anything of the kind. You're either delusional, or you're trolling.

They do?

Not where I live anyway.

• Brian

You forgot to start with "Once upon a time", and end with "And they all lived happily ever after".

...do they?

I'm not aware of this being the case.