Have I developed a dust allergy at 20?

Over the past year or so I've been sneezing a lot more but I haven't really been sick and it only happens inside. I don't think this has happened my whole live and if it has, it wasn't nearly this much. The only symptoms I have are the sneezing and sometimes a runny nose. I did some research and... show more Over the past year or so I've been sneezing a lot more but I haven't really been sick and it only happens inside. I don't think this has happened my whole live and if it has, it wasn't nearly this much.

The only symptoms I have are the sneezing and sometimes a runny nose. I did some research and apparently an allergy tends to develop around puberty, but I'm 20 and finished that a long time ago and this is recent.

I'm also not sure if it's actually dust/mites or if it's a reaction to dry air, but I'm not sure how to tell.

If I am allergic, how do I deal with it? Or how do I tell if it's just the dry air?
1 answer 1