My friends took a picture of my butt and I don't want them to post it online, what should I do?

Last weekend, four and my close guy friends and I went out drinking. My friends told me afterwards that my buttcrack was showing the entire night at all the bars. Apparently 2 inches was showing toward the beginning and toward the end of the night 3/4 of my butt was showing. I am super embarrassed and keep thinking... show more Last weekend, four and my close guy friends and I went out drinking. My friends told me afterwards that my buttcrack was showing the entire night at all the bars. Apparently 2 inches was showing toward the beginning and toward the end of the night 3/4 of my butt was showing. I am super embarrassed and keep thinking what people thought and if anyone took a picture. Well, my friends and I stayed the night at one of my friends house so we did not have to drive. I slept on the couch and apparently my entire butt was showing. In the morning, one of my friends took a picture of my whole butt showing and group texted all of my friends that went out that night and said "Hey thanks for the full moon this morning" I am embarrassed that he took the picture and hope that picture doesn't end up online. I am always afraid that a picture of my buttcrack is going to end up online somewhere since 1-2 inches of my buttcrack always shows. Should I be embarrassed that my friends took the picture? What happens if they posted it online?