df asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 2 months ago

Have you ever gotten a tattoo on impulse? Did you regret it later?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes I have and NOPE. I love them all. They are a part of who I am

• Kim R
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't got any, but my friend did and was tired of it after just 6 months. She said she wished she hadn't done it.

• 2 months ago

YUP. and it matches someone elses who I can't stand the worst. Family or not matching tattoos might be a bad idea.

• 2 months ago

Yes, was always interested in the technique involved, and one night whilst in the Raf in Germany 1946, the shnaps must have been particularly good, and next day I discovered that I had two tattoos. Don't particularly like them and I NEVER display them. I think that they are a very primitive form of art and completely out of dat in this day and age.

I do however admire a lot of the art work that I see, some of which is magnificent.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

yep one tattoo is chef boyardee and i regret it because now that the dr tell me its high sodium everytime i look at my arm i am hungry and angery

• jimmy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Lots, I don't regret any of my tattoos even the sh*tty ones, I love them all. Actually some of my favorites were on impulse but they have good stories behind them.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No I have not, but if i did, i probably would be drunk and chose something i would regret

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i have five of them and i got them because i wanted them so my answer is no

• 2 months ago

I don't have any tattoos.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.