Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 10 months ago

When somebody asks you a question and you don't promptly answer them and they get an attitude what should you do?

You are trying to carry a normal conversation with this person.

She asks you a question and you don't promptly answer her and she gets an attitude and asks you the same question again in a emphetic way very angrily.

How do you handle this women.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    10 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Tell her that you do not have the skill and competence to give an answer immediately but you will definitely search for an answer and give her a satisfactory reply within a reasonable period of time.Tell her to be patient.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

You tell her to *** off and climb off her high horse....then walk away. Or you tell her to mind her own business. Who does she think she is? Some sort of queen bee who needs answers promptly and clicks her fingers at you? Dump her.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

If you can't give an instant answer, then say you dont know, or, say you need to think about it.

• 10 months ago

Hi,

Join my site, and Your answer here

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Tell her you don't think quickly and you need some time to consider your answer.

• Alan H
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Respond to her anger with a gently polite answer

• 10 months ago

Just let her do what she does. If you can’t answer or don’t want to when she requests it, that’s your option.

• Jerry
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

My husband does this and it irritates me mightily. I ask a question and get no indication that he's even HEARD the question, much less that he understands or is addressing the question. No change of facial expression, no hand gesture to indicate "I'm thinking," nothing. And so I ask "Did you hear what I said? I asked you a question" and he bites my head off with "Yes I heard you can you please give me a few minutes to think about it?" What am I a mind reader to look into his brain and know he heard it, is thinking about it?

Stop expecting people to be mind readers. Do something to indicate that you acknowledge the question, that you are formulating a response. SAY SO. Or make some body language signal that you're thinking about an answer. It's not unreasonable for the somebody who asks you a question to want to know whether you're aware of it, whether you're thinking about or sitting there thinking about food with no idea a question has even been asked. That kind of "poker face" might be a good thing at the card table, but you're expected to acknowledge questions, to indicate that you're formulating a response.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

just say you dont know, no matter what the question is.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Not sure.. you should probably put this question in another category

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.