Why does my brain roll when I m about to sleep?

I ve tried to search online for answers for whats happening, but I haven t found anything exactly what I m experiencing. Through out the year, every few weeks or so I will experience this rolling sensation in my head when I m trying to get to sleep. I m able to somewhat control it at times and I can "roll... show more I ve tried to search online for answers for whats happening, but I haven t found anything exactly what I m experiencing.

Through out the year, every few weeks or so I will experience this rolling sensation in my head when I m trying to get to sleep. I m able to somewhat control it at times and I can "roll myself" forwards and backwards.
It s not painful but it s extremely strange and lasts for at least 10 minutes before stopping.
When it happens it doesn t feel like my whole body is rolling, its just my head.

Thank you in advance for any answers about this