Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which sign is the laziest?

27 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Probably Taurus or Leo... or Libra. I am one. Some days I just have no motivation. I get drained easily

• mkay2 months agoReport

Thanks for your honesty! Instead of being self-righteous 🙌

• Prissy
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Cancer and Libra....but also Taurus.

Cancer,however, is definitely the laziest one of them all.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We get that every question is supposed to down the sign or person because these negative rants, against TOS, are always put up by the exact same negative, extremely insecure, dark, depressed evil minded virgo or aquarius who pathetically doesn't have a life at all and never logs off but again, and as usual, you're doing the opposite

The LAZIEST PEOPLE are said to be the SMARTEST and most ACCOMPLISHED Einstein, Picasso, Newton, Charles Darwin, Mebdeleev and other greats were all sad to be incredibly lazy. Bill Gates is famous for his qoute "I always choose a lazy person to do a hard job, because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it."

It's said Lazy people are most inventive and creative, they don't spend time on unnecessary things and get straight to the point

Lazy employees always find a way to get repetitive parts of the job done simple and fast. Lazy people automate and optimize because they can't stand monotony.

Lazy people always make life EASIER. The person who was too lazy to scoop out the soil INVENTED the digging machine

Lazy people are the most entrepreneurs. They're enterprising they have many ideas and projects because their minds aren't filled with excessive thoughts and responsibilities. They think in different categories. Find a way past the monotony and get to the end results quick.

Lazy people are more relaxed and calmly do their job with no worries. They take their time from task to task . Where people who strain are known to be people who panic, their attention get distracted and they don’t fully commit to tasks.

They know their goals Lazy people know how to prioritize and to focus on their own goals, not on those imposed by other people. They're too lazy to pay attention to other people’s priorities, so they focus on their own. And are a lot faster at achieving these goals, they will have more time to relax

They know when to relax and re energize. For better work and clear head. People who strain themselves age faster and their memory falls quicker

The list showing why Lazy people are the most influential and accomplished goes on. This is why most famous great people in history were also known to be extremely lazy. Read it here

https://www.lifehack.org/312035/7-reasons-why-lazy...

So you sad little runts are actually complimenting these signs 😂

• 2 months ago

I'm a lazy person and I'm Taurus, but I also suffer from depression, and ocd

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

The one with the most followers of astrology.

• ctc453
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

None. The position of the stars in relation to a set range of dates have ZERO impact on ones appearance and personality. zero

• 2 months ago

Probably a stop sign

• 2 months ago

Definitely Aries and Gemini

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Libras males are hella lazy..... I haven't experienced this type of behaviour in the women....

• iiiiiiov2 months agoReport

gohardgohome they got burned. they're hurting lol. she's all in her feelings and doesn't have what it takes to come up with a good comeback 👍

• 2 months ago

Taurus are lazy ....... 😏

• 2 months ago

YOURS is, since you are too lazy to use your actual identity.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.