What will you do if you were in my place ? Pls I need your opinion?

Good morning, It is my first post so pls be kind. I am 34 years old. I met a guy from match who is 49. We met each other and first night was great. We kissed and he kept telling me how beautiful I look. Next day I got many messages from him declaring he wants exclusive relationship and he doesn't want me to... show more Good morning,
It is my first post so pls be kind. I am 34 years old. I met a guy from match who is 49. We met each other and first night was great. We kissed and he kept telling me how beautiful I look. Next day I got many messages from him declaring he wants exclusive relationship and he doesn't want me to date other men. He says a lot of the time the right things. He is declaring sweet love words and it is just second day. I searched his name thru google and he is not 49 but 53. He was arrested for 6 months because he owned plumbers company and didn't do good job and his clients complained. All that is online. I want to meet him again but very apprehensive. What would u do if u were in my place?