Essay (Phycology). What do you think?

So, I need to write down an essay. Task is to choose one neuropsychological clinical phenomenon, describe it as accurate and close as possible - its symptom (s), associated brain areas, typical neuropsychological and physiological or anatomical findings, and its treatment and rehabilitation options. I know for... show more So, I need to write down an essay. Task is to choose one neuropsychological clinical phenomenon, describe it as accurate and close as possible - its symptom (s), associated brain areas, typical neuropsychological and physiological or anatomical findings, and its treatment and rehabilitation options.

I know for sure most of my classmates will pick Parkinson disease or autism but I really want go deeper like taking a genetic disease and descry it from the neuropsychological aspect. Genetic disease which, as an example, includes epilepsy and developmental problems. My first choice is TSC (Tuberous sclerosis). I know that TS is a complex of more that one problem, but I wish to take this particular part - brain and work with it.

Also, can I in this type of essay take as an example 10 patients, or even 1 with particular neuropsychological clinical problems and possible treatment of concerns instead of just speaking about the decease in general. Because it does not have a cure but for each of the patients it is possible to create personal rehabilitation or (if possible) treatment(operation on tubers in brain, medicine).

But I do not know if it is a good idea and if I manage. What are your thoughts? Where should I start?

P.S: Sorry for my english as I am not native speaker.
1 answer 1