Should I just move on with my new life, as a mostly neurotypical woman?

I’m a woman with mild Asperger’s Syndrome. I’m so mild and normal that I regularly overwhelm my Autistic friends with all my emotions and neurotypical needs and awareness of socialisation. They’re starting to all gradually disappear. I relate better to neurotypical people than other Autistic people. However,... show more I’m a woman with mild Asperger’s Syndrome. I’m so mild and normal that I regularly overwhelm my Autistic friends with all my emotions and neurotypical needs and awareness of socialisation. They’re starting to all gradually disappear. I relate better to neurotypical people than other Autistic people. However, I’m still Autistic and I can’t fully relate to normal people, as, despite having a warm and loving personality, ring Autistic, I’m slightly less capable of feeling emotions, slightly less warm, socially aware, loving, emotionally attached to other people and open to change than most people are. So I’m not entirely like anyone. However, I can relate to Autistic and non Autistic people. Should I just move on and hang out with the neurotypical (non Autistic friends, partners and relatives); that I have now and relate better to?