Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Will theQueen ensure her Commonwealth territory of Australia agrees, upon her death, thatCharles be king over Aussies & Camilla their queen?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

She has NO SAY

We Australians will decide if we want Charles as King of Australia

• 2 months ago

No it is up to each country.

• 2 months ago

Cough cough er the issue involves the training of the Australian forces.The Royal Australian Navy are actually trained by the British Royal Navy right Nelson!

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is up to Australia to decide whether to end the monarchy or not. As of now, Australia is a monarchy. The laws of succession say whom the next monarch will be. Charles will be reigning King, while Camilla will be a non-reigning Queen Consort.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No one wants Charles and his adulteress trollop Camilla as regents there most likely will be a vote for a republic when the queen passes away

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The commonwealth has decided that when charles is king he will be the head of the commonweath, as for australia, that is up to them when the time comes.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Prince Charles succeds to become King of Australia automatically, no agreement required.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

She doesn't need to as it is going to happen anyway.

• 2 months ago

I am sure that when the Queen dies her Commonwealth countries will accept Charles as their King but I have a feeling he will not even become King but will abdicate in favour of his son.

I am British and I will never accept Parker Bowles as my Queen and I doubt the Commonwealth countries would want her as their Queen either.

• patty
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

give the title to William. The NZ PM asked William to go to NZ after the 50 killed by a mad man, not charles

• Rico
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Failing a successful referendum abolishing the monarchy in Australia, prior to her death (something which WILL NOT happen), Charles becoming King of Australia is a fait accompli

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.