Friends with Benefits? Thoughts?

This guy I met on tinder got mad because I ghosted him for a bit. I finally hung out with him once, not even establishing what was gonna happen before hand I just kind of winged it. We ended up having sex. I hung out with him for second time shortly after the first time - maybe a 3 day gap. He asked me to come... show more This guy I met on tinder got mad because I ghosted him for a bit. I finally hung out with him once, not even establishing what was gonna happen before hand I just kind of winged it. We ended up having sex. I hung out with him for second time shortly after the first time - maybe a 3 day gap. He asked me to come over because I sent explicit photos. In my defense, I just had gotten out of the shower, I worked out that day, I was feeling myself. not necessarily implying I wanted to have sex, I was just showing my body off because why the **** not. I go over and it’s like 1 am. My day was pretty boring and I needed a pick me up. But I just wasn’t feeling sex, so we hung out till 3 and he still didn’t get lucky. He got a little kind of mad that I was sleepy. I was like? Can’t we hang? He’s said that’s straight and I left for the night. Today he got mad at me for asking him to hang out again couple of days after; saying that I’m giving him mixed signals. I’m a really social and chill girl, I’m not a stranger to being FWB. Typically, when I do have a FWB.. it’s someone I know - or a person and I maintain a common bond to still sometimes just HANGOUT. He’s saying that ain’t it. That I’m wanting more. I assured him I don’t. Anyways we got in a fight about it - I thought it was very unnecessary so I blocked him regardless ... this is what he sent me. Comment below your thoughts on it ? I think it’s cute he thinks I’m hurt. This isn’t my first rodeo boy. Lmao.
59 answers 59