Dominos driver harassing me by text?

I ordered a pizza from domino's tonight with only enough money for the pizza, i knew it was a dick move not to tip but i didn't really have a choice after he gave me the pizza and said some passive aggressive comments i was polite and said have a good night and apologized well now hes texting me things... show more I ordered a pizza from domino's tonight with only enough money for the pizza, i knew it was a dick move not to tip but i didn't really have a choice after he gave me the pizza and said some passive aggressive comments i was polite and said have a good night and apologized well now hes texting me things like this (I attached the messages) Do you think I could get anything from this if i sent a complaint to corporate?
Update: Thanks everyone for responding. I sent it to corporate he got fired and they are sending me coupons for five free pizzas lol