Looking for the name of a video game! Can someone help? It's driving me crazy!?

I watched some videos of the game on Youtube so that is how I learned about it, but I forgot the name. The plot is something about a girl who is trapped (maybe in her own mind) by an evil psychologist. In the game, the girl has dark hair and walks around in a blue knee length dress that kind of looks like Alice in Wonderland. There is a part where she fights the bad guy, and he is huge and may have something like long, twisting arms? At the end of the game, she ends up either getting stuck or staying in the alternate reality.

Favorite Answer

Alice: Madness Returns? It's a sequel to American McGee's Alice, and fits what you described.

• Yes! That is it! It's weird because I watched a video on it last night but it looked different from what I remembered. I think I only saw the ending of it before. You definitely have the right title. Thank you!

Why do you keep asking these questions?

• Um, this is literally the first time I've ever asked this question. Thanks for your completely worthless answer though!

Is it Fran bow?

• No. It is more similar to American McGee's Alice, but that is not it either. Thanks, though!