dsdfsdf asked in SportsFootball (American) · 9 months ago

I'm 13, play football and can throw 48 yards with pinpoint accuracy.?

I'm build heavy but have a hell of an arm, would I stand a chance at being quarterback? I think I might be able to because of my arm but I can't run im like 220 pounds ex lineman

Favorite Answer

Yes, based on your weight, as well as your arm strength, I believe that you will make a very good fit at quarterback. For your age, you have the ideal weight for an 8th grade/high school freshman quarterback.

My best advice for you is to work hard and perform very well in practice every day. In addition, what you need to do this autumn (and every offseason) is eat healthy, exercise by doing weight lifting, and either jogging or going for a long run every day. If you do these things, you will get faster, stronger, and into better shape, which will greatly improve your chances of becoming a successful, top notch quarterback in football.

Source(s): To put into perspective how good your arm strength is, you can throw as far as Kodie Dempsey (the next great high school quarterback here, in South Jersey), and she turned 14 in June.
  • Andy C

Won't know without trying.