What should I get for my birthday?

My birthday is coming up and my parents asked me what I want. Should I ask them for a Laptop, a new phone or should I tell them to save up for a front seat ticket at a BTS concert? The hard thing about choosing is I've had my desktop (for 7 years) and computer (3 years) for a long time and they still work... show more My birthday is coming up and my parents asked me what I want. Should I ask them for a Laptop, a new phone or should I tell them to save up for a front seat ticket at a BTS concert?

The hard thing about choosing is I've had my desktop (for 7 years) and computer (3 years) for a long time and they still work well, except occasionally my phone gets really slow. So its kinda really hard for me to let my phone or my desktop go but I would need a better version of both in the future when i get into college. The BTS concert thing is that I've only went once to BTS's concert once and it was all the way in the back and I really couldnt see anything so I was hoping to save up for the next concert (my friend was the one who bought me the ticket).

It'd be really helpful if someone can help me choose, Thank you so much!!