Is the USA the best country in the world?

I hear a lot that the USA is the best country in the world. How exactly is this true? What makes it better than any other country? What does it have to offer that other countries do not? I’m looking for a serious answer please. I do not intend to offend anyone with this question. I am just asking out of genuine... show more I hear a lot that the USA is the best country in the world. How exactly is this true? What makes it better than any other country? What does it have to offer that other countries do not?

I’m looking for a serious answer please. I do not intend to offend anyone with this question. I am just asking out of genuine curiosity so I appreciate a serious answer to this.

Overall is the USA really the best country in the world to live? If you look at things like income, housing, health, quality of life, freedom, culture etc.