Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 10 months ago

Why is it that uneducated, rural, "white trash" conservatives receive the most welfare?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

They simply outnumber other racial and ethnic groups that are also in poverty.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

You are lying ... that’s all you people do

• 10 months ago

new immigrants (except developed country with skills, higher education and proficiency in english language) and refugees receive more profit from the public than they give or return to their new country.

• 10 months ago

Incredible, but you are right, these states like Oklahoma, all the way up thru the midwest belt, all blame the blacks in the inner city, but go to the Walmart in Yukon, Oklahoma, and there's POOR whites taking out their SNAP cards, and wouldn't be able to sustain without it.................... BUT IT'S THEM LAZY NI**ERS THAT ARE THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!! Not them white people with their 3 year olds in diapers!!!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alan
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

Because while they remain uneducated, they have little or no chance of getting gainful employment, so their only source of income is welfare!

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

TRUMP WINS 2020

white -trash white crackers are 100- percent trump voters in 2020

• Annonymous
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

They are, but I really don't understand why, except he's white and he's divisive.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

its usually uneducated people regardless of race or environment that receive the most welfare

poor rural whites. ghetto urban blacks and hispanics . poor hispanic illegals

I used to work at the social security office in Los Angeles and it was a mix of races trying to get benefits

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

How else will they afford their roach-infested trailers, nasty lite beer, Confederate flag underpants, and thirteen toothless, inbred, illegitimate children?

• Brian
    Lv 7
    10 months ago

And yet they vote for people who want to take it away from them.

• Anonymous
    10 months ago

Quite the opposite! I assume you are not white, but a bigot!

• RICK
      Lv 7
      10 months agoReport

I am white and its the absolute truth

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.