Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesVisual ArtsPhotography · 4 months ago

Hi, can someone explain to me how to make text like this in Photoshop? It almost looks like it has some kind of lighting effect.?

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • Frank
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

    Press "T" to activate the text tool and start typing.

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago


    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.