What's the best gas station chain for quick, but comparatively fine dining on the go in the Southwestern US?

Update: I'm taking a road trip that will take me across much of the American Southwest, and rather than packing road food like sandwiches, chips, etc. I'm going to be sampling the local gas station cuisine. Which gas stations, convenience stores, truckstops, etc. have the best food? If I can't find anything new... show more I'm taking a road trip that will take me across much of the American Southwest, and rather than packing road food like sandwiches, chips, etc. I'm going to be sampling the local gas station cuisine. Which gas stations, convenience stores, truckstops, etc. have the best food? If I can't find anything new or exciting, I can always fall back on my old favorites at 7-11.
Or better, is there a blog like gasstationgourmet.wordpress.com that still updates? I'd love to see that.