Can my health insurance company cancel me because I live in a hotel?

I am a professional engineer, but I work contract because I like the freedom of moving around and working projects that are interesting to me. So, I have an individual insurance plan, not group coverage like you would get with a large employer. Can they cancel my policy because I live in a hotel? That is,... show more I am a professional engineer, but I work contract because I like the freedom of moving around and working projects that are interesting to me.

So, I have an individual insurance plan, not group coverage like you would get with a large employer.

Can they cancel my policy because I live in a hotel? That is, really have no home or defined state of residence?
Update: I have a valid NY drivers license but am living in California.I move around a lot but update my insurance coverage to cover the state in which I am working.
Update 2: Should also state I paid US and California taxes last year.