Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 2 months ago

Is a teacher allowed to throw a student's luncb away?

Today in class a teacher took food from a kid who was eating lunch and threw all of it in the garbage before kicking them out. I wondered if teachers are even allowed to do that?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Reminds me of Jeff Spicoli ordering that pizza in Mr. Hand's class in "Fast Times at Ridgemont High". Only the teacher, instead of tossing it out, took the pizza and ate it along with a couple other students, much to Spicoli's dismay.

• 2 months ago

That's a rude behavior that a teacher throws away a kids lunch for no apparent reason. If i was there i would have kicked that teacher in the butts so hardly. :)

• bluebellbkk
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

'No apparent reason'??? The child was eating lunch in the classroom during a lesson. I find that a pretty compelling 'reason'.

• 2 months ago

You haven't told us anything at all about the situation so we have no idea whether the teacher was justified or not.

Why was the student eating lunch in class? I imagine that is not allowed.

• 2 months ago

Some kids may pay for lunch so its probably not right to do.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think so, maybe you should tell the principal what that teacher did

• Lôn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If he was eating his lunch during lessons...yes...that should teach him not to do it again.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, but they must also throw away the child so the child still has access to food.

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Students are not usually allowed to eat lunch inside a classroom while the teacher is instructing them. That's what the cafeteria is for.

• 2 months ago

no this is breaking the bounds of the law the teacher needs to be punished for her sin.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No they are not allowed to do this.

• Sarah2 months agoReport

So? The person asked if they have the autority to throw a lunch away and they do not.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.