What is the future of advertising and marketing? How will it affect the average consumer?

Nowadays, billions of people spend their time on digital advertising. So, I think advertising will be 100% personalized and there will be a multitude of devices such as new mobile devices, wearables, drones, and on the other hand the new social networks. The advertising and marketing have already a lot of data about consumers and that number will exponentially multiply. It will be changed as an evolution of marketing techniques which will allow companies to control their own content brand awareness and many more. As like, many companies or organizations are using so many techniques to market their brand such as using promotional products, flyers, tv advertisements, social networking sites, and other techniques so I think, in the future, it will grow.

Now, if I talk about the effect on the average consumers then I feel that a company with a TV advertisement takes its marketing serious enough to spend money and the consumers are most influenced by TV advertisements which helps them to find out the new information about the product more than other mediums. So the marketing and advertising business is beneficial for the companies but sometimes advertisements are not what consumers need.

DOOH - digital outdoor advertising - https://www.gainbuzz.com

I think there is a lot of opportunities in that job market .

I think its becoming more creative to attract attention so if you have art talents good humor...its a great opportunity 

Data - pure and simple. If you can find ways to gather it, interpret it and use it to target audiences, messaging and imagery, you will be a valuable strategist for contemporary marketing departments.

• Robert

As radio and newspapers die it will show up more and more as pop ups on every phone and computer. The annoyance of junk mail also continues. I don't see how the cost justifies direct mail. The pop ups tend to form a negative thought because no matter what the product or service, people get annoyed with them. I also see a lack of creativity in the ads. Word of mouth has always been the best advertisement and today we have the social network influencers in that scheme. As we are bombarded with images I think we become immune to them and their effectiveness lessens. The future of marketing is in the next new and better mousetrap, but I don't yet see it on the horizon.

How are we supposed to know?

There is no future for anyone

• .

Advertisements in printed formats like newspapers and Yellow Pages will decline. Targeted online advertisements will become more common.