Is it wrong for me to complain?

I have been really stressed out with my financial issue. I help pay most of the bills at home for my parents (gas, electricity, phone, internet), and also one of the two cars we have. My brother wanted these cars, he pays for insurance for both cars plus the monthly car bill. He pays me back 200 monthly to cover... show more I have been really stressed out with my financial issue. I help pay most of the bills at home for my parents (gas, electricity, phone, internet), and also one of the two cars we have. My brother wanted these cars, he pays for insurance for both cars plus the monthly car bill. He pays me back 200 monthly to cover whatever, which is like one of the house bills. I also help pay for many other things, like when we go out to eat or like some of the things my mom buys for the house. I have suggested selling one of the cars since we don't really need two cars. I don't drive, only my brother does. But my mom and brother said is hard to do since the cars are financed. Everytime I bring the money issue up, I'm the bad guy. They make me feel like I shouldn't complain and just continue paying whatever bills they give me. I just feel like my brother should help out more with the bills. He makes more than me, but even he can't save money cause of the cars. And I have told my mom that my brother got himself into this for wanting things he can't really afford. But I shouldn't have to take the burden of paying almost all the bills just because my brother puts all his money into cars. He needs to take more responsibility. And my mom always tells me not to mention it in front of my brother since it would upset him. But I'm thinking, what about me, my feelings?
Update: I don't want to make a big fuss over this or make my mom unhappy over this either. I even told her if I wasn't stuck with the car bill, which takes out the most from my paycheck, I have no problem paying for the house bills. I would even gladly help pay the water bill which my parents pay. I want my parents... show more I don't want to make a big fuss over this or make my mom unhappy over this either. I even told her if I wasn't stuck with the car bill, which takes out the most from my paycheck, I have no problem paying for the house bills. I would even gladly help pay the water bill which my parents pay. I want my parents to have a easier life and not stress about money. They raised us up, and now we're grown, they should be enjoying life. I feel guilty when I complain, but I feel like it needs to be heard.