NONAME asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics ยท 2 months ago

Haha millennials ....Trumps banning e-cigs๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ!!! You all thought you were smarter than Big Tobacco...Look at you know ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

The problem is you have all these random companies putting all kinds of untested junk into E-cig cartridges (like vitamin E oil) that is extremely harmful to smoke. He's not banning them outright just forcing companies that sell cartridges to get FDA approval first, which makes sense considering people have been dying from some of the bad ones.

• TNO
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It's not all e-cigs and it's not certain that Trump will or even can do that.

Though, I'm a millennial and I'm 100% in favor of people never picking up that filthy habit. Don't assume that you can stereotype all millennials as in favor of these things. They *may* be a healthier alternative but many of us clearly see what the tobacco industry is doing. Unfortunately not all of us, as there is a notably sharp increase in smokers since the introduction of e-cigs; however, as more negative information comes out and is put out there, those numbers like drop. This is mirrored with what happened with normal cigarettes, though the decline will be much more expedient.

To be fair, I'm not in favor of Trump just banning them, thinking people should have the freedom to determine for themselves. However, I'm not going to be outraged if he does manage to ban the majority of flavors, given the public health aspects of it.

• Yavan
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

As ifโ€ฆ

Trump has the attention span of a house fly.

• 2 months ago

Well at least most KNOW what NOW is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Trump isn't going to ban e-cigs.

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜˜ ๐Ÿ‘Œ Lolz

• 2 months ago

Did you mean 'now?'

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.