Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Are you for impeachment of Donald Trump?

222 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

No!!! The Demoncats have become the most pathetic and sore losers ever in the history of the US multi-party system. Since the first day of Trump Presidency, this body of the most corrupt and evil men and women gathered together in Washington DC have been mostly working to impeach the legally appointed President of the US on anything they hope to make stick - much of it fabricated lies. It started with Russia Gate, then Spy Gate, now Ukraine Gate, but I hope the truth really surfaces to show their true colors as mostly traitors to this nation.

These pathetic souls need to sing the national athem and relect on what those words really mean to understand just how far they have lost their way! It's an abomination to everything our forefathers and our military vetrans did to sacrifce for a nation under God! They want a nation only under the Demoncats and their secular humanism and political debauchery.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Sure, if he'd done anything impeachable. You people are just going to help him get re-elected because your hatred is getting in the way of any common sense you have left.

• 3 months ago

YOU KNOW THAT JUST MIGHT HELP DONALD TRUMP GET RE-ELECTED

• If the truth comes out, I think it will show how shallow and pathetic the Demoncats have become! Let's not forget the media in America as well!

• Sean K
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

No. The election is next year.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

No,I have no impeach to Dhonald Trump.

• 3 months ago

Yes I am in it to impeach Donald Trump

• koalatcomics
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

and I encourage you to blather about it all you can. without relevant facts or charges you will ensure his re election and the diminished role of idiot liberalism in domestic politics. I truly cant thank you enough.

• 3 months ago

With one year away, it's increasingly unlikely.

• Wolverines3 months agoReport

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190914024702AA3wa7O

• Prince
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Yes I have been for a long while now.

• paul3 months agoReport

you are as dumb as the dumb dems in parlament you are an asshole

• humpty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

At this point I am for a formal inquiry and the gathering of evidence. I have a strong belief that the evidence should be heard before anybody is impeached.

• humpty
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Clinton did not commit a "high crime" or misdemenour." He walked into a perjury trap set a year in advance by Republican operators. Trump is violating the emoluments clause on a daily basis, and cannot be trusted with intelligence that may involve the Russians. Which is the worse crime?

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

FOR WHAT????????

• TheBellJar
      Lv 7
      3 months agoReport

Violation of domestic and foreign emoluments clauses while in office &Obstruction of Justice for firing of Comey. Muller said his firing of Comey was illegal but there was nothing Mueller can do because there is a rule against arresting a sitting president without impeachment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.