What do you think this dream is about/what is my brain trying to subconsciously tell me?

I used to be part of this youth group at church about 3-4 years ago but I left because of my social anxiety. Because of it, I was shy and reserved when in other situations (maybe at school or when I’m with my friends) I’m really outgoing and friendly. I had a dream last night where I came back to that same youth... show more I used to be part of this youth group at church about 3-4 years ago but I left because of my social anxiety.
Because of it, I was shy and reserved when in other situations (maybe at school or when I’m with my friends) I’m really outgoing and friendly.
I had a dream last night where I came back to that same youth group after all these years where I’m a changed man, because I do feel like I’ve drastically gotten better at handling my social anxiety.
I can’t help but think how much of a missed opportunity it was when I left, I could’ve made so many friends and all that, but why did my brain suddenly want to remind me?
I know when we get random dreams that it might be because our brain is subconsciously trying to tell us something but I just can’t figure it out.