Could I get some tips on buying a car not from my immediate location?

I’m looking to buy a used vehicle and I know I can find a deal around my area but as I’ve broadened my search, I’ve come to notice better deals on vehicles in my criteria 100s of miles away. Low miles car payments is the goal right? All I know about buying a used vehicle is you’ve got to be careful to not be buying... show more I’m looking to buy a used vehicle and I know I can find a deal around my area but as I’ve broadened my search, I’ve come to notice better deals on vehicles in my criteria 100s of miles away. Low miles car payments is the goal right? All I know about buying a used vehicle is you’ve got to be careful to not be buying something that’ll come with a host of problems within months of the purchase. I’m also aware that I’ll more than likely be paying a delivery fee. I don’t even know all the right questions to ask, could I be given pointers on this matter? Perhaps things I need to know, things to ask over the phone when I call about a vehicle.