Why do democrats protect a serial rapist like Bill Clinton? Is that dangerous in the era of #metoo?

Favorite Answer

Liberals and Democrats have no problem pointing out any hypocrisy by their opposition whether real or imagined. When it comes to their own they seem to be blind to it. I think its called projection in psychological terms. Accusing others of the very things you are guilty of!

Because they're democrats!! That's what they do!! Clinton needs to at least do some hard time for committing that crime!!

• ?

There was only ONE woman, Juanita Broaddrick, who ever claimed to have been raped by Bill Clinton. And that after she had filed an affidavit with Paula Jones' lawyers stating there were unfounded rumors and stories circulating "that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies. ... These allegations are untrue".

Even Ken Starr didn't believe her, declined to further investigate the issue, and mentioned it only in a footnote of his final report.

I remember that your side insisted that Kavanaugh and Trump were "innocent until proven guilty." Why not extend the same courtesy to Bill Clinton?

• Lv 6

You deleted your first comment saying that the evidence of Bill's "crimes" was pretty convincing. That's what I was referring to above.

• patty

wasn't he a friend of Epsteins? sex mad i'd say