Eugene Lynch asked in PetsDogs · 10 months ago

My doctor put in a lab slip for me to do blood work but I didn't do it. She re sent the lab slip. Was she reminding me?

Favorite Answer

Yes.... how stupid are you? Maybe she's testing for brain cells

Ask thee doctor....

YES. Perhaps you (also) needs some tests for cognitive DECLINE or to test for basic COMMON SENSE. Your Dr. CANNOT get a good picture of your health or perhaps hazard an educated diagnosis - WITHOUT the lab work.

BUY A CLUE!

Treatment or not often requires the Medic to know which chemicals are designated by markers in the Blood/Urine/Stool.

Lacking such information the Medic may not be able to treat or stop treating patient complaints.

Get the Test(s) done.

Probably. Go get it done - your GP would have required this for good reason and if you don't react, you will be marked as 'not cooperating' apart from potentially making what condition you have, worse.

This isn't the right area, even if YA sees Lab and thinks Pets - Dogs.

• reza

Could’ve been reminding you, or she might’ve thought it hadn’t gone through the first time.

What are you waiting for?

She certainly was, go and get the blood work done. It will make her job of caring for you much easier.