Why did our former classmates hung out/talked to my best friend and ignored me (Please go easy on me. I'm just a little kid)?

Okay so last Saturday, my best friend (let's call her Caitlin) went to a party. We saw our former classmates from middle school. We all go to different high schools noe. Anyways we got so excited to see them (let's call them Cleo and Lilly). When my best friend went to see them they excitedly said,... show more Okay so last Saturday, my best friend (let's call her Caitlin) went to a party. We saw our former classmates from middle school. We all go to different high schools noe. Anyways we got so excited to see them (let's call them Cleo and Lilly). When my best friend went to see them they excitedly said, "Caitlin! What's up girl?!" and gave her a high five, hug and and all that. When I did, they didn't say anything. I tried to get their attention but they ignored me. They didn't even hug. I tried to hug but Lilly and Cleo moved away I asked how they were l, but they coldly responded "good". They invited my best friends to a big birthday bash in two weeks,bbut they didn't ask me. My bestie said maybe. I was waiting for them to ask me. They complimented my best friend and the others but not to me. When I tried talking to them, they didn't respond or ignores me. What gives? They weren't like that last time so why are they acting cold and ignoring me? I didn't do anything to them. Neither of us have their numbers but we have each other on Facebook.
High School is harder than I thought. My Caitlin didn't even back me up. She just hung with them. She did include me in games when the others groaned with annoyance. That hurts. Be honest.
4 answers 4