promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Mary asked in PetsDogs · 9 months ago

What’s a good username for my dog’s Instagram?

I have two puppies named Kiko and Bones. They’re both 3 years old. This question is kinda dumb but I wanted to create an Instagram for them kind of to keep it as a memoir because eventually In some years, they’ll pass away (as morbid as it sounds.). Whether it be from old age, a degenerative disease/condition, or an accident, I want to have something to remember them by so please help me out :) I wanted one Instagram for the both of them. I want them to share it. I’ll attach pictures for references.

Btw Bones is the white one and Kiko is the brown one. Bones is a pure bred Javanese and Kiko is a Yorkie-Terrier mix if any of y’all were wondering :)

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Just name the account kiko. and. Bones (with no spaces) or kiko and bones with underscores between thier names and the "and"

I have one for my dog too. For the same reason, but we almost have 3000 followers now. Will be doing a giveaway worldwide when we hit 5000. (I giveaway stuff for dogs) Follow and I will back. :) 👇

Source(s): Jax . the . ski (underscore) border - no spaces. I had to type it like that or it won't show up on here.
    • Mary9 months agoReport

I will! Thanks :) I appreciate it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 months ago

As said, Instagram accounts get hacked or somehow deleted. Just buy a cruzer glide or something that stores files and you'll have all the pics in your own possession.

• 9 months ago

Kikobones sounds nice.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

Newsflash: Instagram accounts get deleted all the time. Even if the person who owns the account didn't take the action.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nathan
    Lv 4
    9 months ago

kikosbones is one I'd go for

• 9 months ago

Just use their real names.

• 9 months ago

I think that’s a really sweet reason to create an account. You could always make the account name your dogs names. Kiko and Bones. Most likely it hasn’t been taken yet and it’ll make finding your account easy. Very cute dogs though. Good luck in finding the perfect name for you

• Mary9 months agoReport

Thanks! I appreciate the compliment. I’m 17 so I’ll be going off to College very soon and I also want pictures of them to see everyday while I’m away. Best wishes!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.