What’s a good username for my dog’s Instagram?

I have two puppies named Kiko and Bones. They’re both 3 years old. This question is kinda dumb but I wanted to create an Instagram for them kind of to keep it as a memoir because eventually In some years, they’ll pass away (as morbid as it sounds.). Whether it be from old age, a degenerative disease/condition, or... show more I have two puppies named Kiko and Bones. They’re both 3 years old. This question is kinda dumb but I wanted to create an Instagram for them kind of to keep it as a memoir because eventually In some years, they’ll pass away (as morbid as it sounds.). Whether it be from old age, a degenerative disease/condition, or an accident, I want to have something to remember them by so please help me out :) I wanted one Instagram for the both of them. I want them to share it. I’ll attach pictures for references.

Btw Bones is the white one and Kiko is the brown one. Bones is a pure bred Javanese and Kiko is a Yorkie-Terrier mix if any of y’all were wondering :)