Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 months ago

Right Wing Gun Nuts, please tell me which law would strip your gun rights if you're a law abiding citizen?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

We just need common sense gun laws. Now who is going to define "common sense gun laws"? You? Me? Dianne Feinstein? Chris Cuomo? Barack Obama? Who do you want making that decision

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 10 months ago

Any law that limits ones ability to own any object because they "might" abuse it.

Always be assured that any law Liberals want to pass, will not be honorably enforced or be used for it's stated purpose. It will always have an underlying agenda to gain power, limit the power of others, or further some social engineering scheme.

• Manny
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

You just have to accept that Liberals will always exist, just like we have to accept that you'll always exist. So if there is ever going to be an easing of tensions, we will have to meet in the middle.

You can gladly invite the Swiss over to figure out their methods. I'd personally endorse that.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    10 months ago

None. Which is what baffles me about reforming gun laws.

It's like they doubt their own sanity, or something, as the idea of background checks drives them crazy.

Source(s): Just makes you wonder what's the appropriate course of action. It's the Swiss model; the perfect compromise.
  • Anonymous
    10 months ago

The law against spraying a Walmart with an AK47.

• Manny
      Lv 6
      10 months agoReport

If only that was illegal.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.