Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 2 months ago

US Birthdays? Is there any specific date of the year, that more Americans are born on, then other dates? Please explain.?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

US birthdays?? Babies in the US are no more likely to be born on a specific date of the year, than are babies in any other part of the world.

• Jay R
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

October 5th. Counting backward, conceptions abound during freezy January./

• 2 months ago

In the United States, September is the most common month for birthdays, and September 9th is the most common date.

Two of our three girls have September birthdays although neither one was due in September. : )

• 2 months ago

Summer months have higher birth rates. Generally because as weather cools off, more people warm up together, leading to babies nine months later.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

The Captain Obvious part in me wants to make sure you know that less people are born on February 29th than any other calendar day. I think you know why......

• Brockdeez
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

And I'll come back with another obvious there buddy.....at least she can rule one day out now, leaving 365 to choose from. Tri-Harder to one up people next time....

• Jill
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

September 9th - this means many people are conceiving in December, around the holidays.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.