Am I the only one who is a little upset about Kylie Jenner posing for playboy?

I saw a few articles about it but no ones really talking about it.. I’m just saddened.. Kylie is supposed to be the smart one... entrepreneur.. self made billionaire and she poses for playboy? Is it supposed to be empowering? I guess it does make me feel a bit less bad about sending nudes if Kylie got nude too.. thoughts?

• Megumi

I care nothing about her or that magazine.

Who cares?! Live your life and don’t worry about others. Kylie Jenner doesn’t even know you exist.

it’s not that deep. myob.

Playboy no longer publishes nudes. So?

• Megumi

I hear it began publishing them again.

• Jahal

I didn't realize Playboy was still in business. It seems like a relic from the 20th century.

I'm surprised it's around, and even more shocked that anyone cares what's in it.

• miyuki & kyojin

First issue appear December 1953, have nude photos of Marilyn Monroe.

• SRB101

Is this for real? I thought when Hef s daughter took over, they gave up on the nude photo shoots.

• miyuki & kyojin

Daughter Christie Hefner CEO of PEI for years, resign maybe 2005 however, Hugh Hefner;s son Cooper Hefner run it now,

I'm suprised, but I don't believe she did full frontal nudity so it's not that big of a deal.

• John

Like many realty stars, the entire Khardasian family have little to no actual talent or business acumen. Reality stars gain a following by acting outrageously, and then landing advertising gigs. They are then touted as business people..

I'm sorry but no one here cares about internet celebrities

Btw I’m not jealous .. just disappointed .. I know I’m not like in their family... but I did watch the show and I mean I wouldn’t be surprised if Kim k did it .. but Kylie is supposed to be the good one .. I did not see this one coming ..!! Is it staged ?