How come people think that people who have autism are perverted and are peophiles who prey on children?

So I have autism and people think that I am some sort of monster. I have a friend who is a 12 year old who I talk to a lot on a daily basis now. I'm 29 and I have no friends my age cause a former idiot friend named andy ruined my friendships with a good friend of mine named patty. So I talk to my 12 year old... show more So I have autism and people think that I am some sort of monster. I have a friend who is a 12 year old who I talk to a lot on a daily basis now. I'm 29 and I have no friends my age cause a former idiot friend named andy ruined my friendships with a good friend of mine named patty. So I talk to my 12 year old friend named nathan instead. Lately I have been getting into women's jeans and I have started wearing women's flare and bell bottom jeans. I buy the jeans so tightly so that it could make my butt look big. I showed nathan some pictures of me in the jeans and he said that it makes my butt look good and big. I get turned on by hearing that. In fact the reason why I love wearing women's jeans is cause it is tighter fitting and hugs my figure and makes my butt look good. I get guys looking at me when I wear them out in public and I get turned on by guys looking at me. I'm straight though and I prefer women and I want to have a wife one day. People think that I am pedophile cause of me talking to nathan and showing him my pictures of me in the jeans. They said that I can get arrested for showing him the pictures. I don't get how cause I didn't reveal myself or anything, I was just wearing jeans. How come people think that I can get arrested for showing him the pictures ?? How is it pedophile behavior by talking to a 12 year old ?? Can anyone please try making sense of this ?? I don't get people and why they think this.