How often do you clean your bathroom?

I like to clean my bath/shower, toilet and sink once or twice a week! And I’ll mop the bathroom floor about once a month. I use mold and mildew Astonish spray on my bathroom wall tiles, viakal on my taps, shower, mirrors and shower screen and Flash bathroom spray on the sink and in the bath. I’ll use harpic... show more I like to clean my bath/shower, toilet and sink once or twice a week! And I’ll mop the bathroom floor about once a month.

I use mold and mildew Astonish spray on my bathroom wall tiles, viakal on my taps, shower, mirrors and shower screen and Flash bathroom spray on the sink and in the bath. I’ll use harpic toilet cleaner in the toilet and I’ll give it all a good wipe down allover with some cif wipes.

Just wondering how often other people clean their bathroom. At the very least I do a clean once a week.