Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Can we all take a moment on this day to think about the brave men who died 18 years ago?

These talented and amazing Muslims were fresh out of flight school, and hadn't even technically graduated.

Favorite Answer

I was at work in Annapolis when I heard that a plane had just hit one of the Twin Towers, just down the road from me, really. I thought it was a joke. As the morning radio show I had on was famous for rather iffy material.

However. I heard the screams in those voices. Grown men sobbing on air. And then another plane. Another plane hit the Pentagon. And then yet another plan diverted to a field in Pennsylvania with no survivors. The unreality and shock of that day.

Save your 'joke' for tomorrow, kiddo. And with Trumpie and his goons taking actual shits on this day, steaming piles of shits at that, don't add. Refrain today. Take an actual moment to remember if you were alive then and research if you were not. Thanks.

• Nous

YOU ARE SICK and need PSYCHIATRIC help!

But thankfully the NSA monitors all posts so should have identified you and where you are and passed your details to the relevant Federal Agencies!

You will now have a "Potential Terrorist" Label on your file!!!!!

• Jake

A person can battle terrorism and the culture of death using the rosary and fasting.

Bad taste, man.

Funny how people celebrate the brave man and women who die in a the war. But people don't celebrate the precaution of Christian and there family, babies and infant and pregnant women and there un born baby that suffer and die for there belief.

dumasses in hell

And one of them flunked out of the flight school.