Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Why does almost every teenage boy nowadays either look like a girl or a gay?

I don't like looking at them. Actually I hate it. Just can't help but notice these pricks and apparently you can't either.

Update:

It's not an insecurity, only an observation.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You seriously want to know? It's plastic. In everything. Holding everything. BPA is only one of the chemicals in plastics that mimic estrogen- making girls fat and lowering the testosterone levels in boys. It damages DNA so any defects you accumulated over your life will be passed onto your kids and they will pass your defects plus theirs onto their kids. Male active sperm count has fallen by close to 40% since 1970's- that's one reason birth rates are down now. Plenty of information on it online.

• J. c
      Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

BINGO! BPA's are even in the linings of canned food and drinks now!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 months ago

Not sure man. Doesn't matter what anyone looks like- if they have a penis, they should be using a penis health creme!!! Use Man1 Man Oil! It literally helps strengthen the shaft, keeps the skin well-maintained and looking fantastic, and helps increase blood flow leading to longer-lasting and stronger erections. Need I say more?! My girlfriend loves how it’s transformed my penis into something that’s soft and smooth and ready for anything. Check it out!

• John
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sounds like you're looking for a date.

• Stan
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Sounds to me like you are bothered by the fact that you find these young men strangely attractive.

I mean it REALLY sounds like that.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 months ago

Sounds as if you have have a personal problem with your own sexuality.

• L
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

What? Where do you live? I don't see anything like that. I saw far more androgynous looking teenage guys ten years ago when the whole 'emo' thing was in full swing.

Not that it's any of your business how others are choosing to dress or present themselves.

Also, who are you supposed to be talking to when you say 'Apparently YOU can't either'?

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I don't care, as long as they learn how to look more civilized by the time they need to pay bills and go out to find gainful employment. I'm absolutely not going to get involved in their youthful antics.

• 5 months ago

You might want to get some therapy. People can do whatever the hell they want and it's none of your business.

• Brian
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Sounds like it's just you.

• Chris
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Welcome to the Libtardation of America.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.