I want to be an architect who designs for people with disabilities?

I'm currently doing my A levels, and before I was going to do dentistry but then I got a band 4 for UCAT and since I know that most uni's don't take that, I decided to think of something else. As the question title shows, i've been considering architecture, I like drawing, but I also like to help... show more I'm currently doing my A levels, and before I was going to do dentistry but then I got a band 4 for UCAT and since I know that most uni's don't take that, I decided to think of something else.
As the question title shows, i've been considering architecture, I like drawing, but I also like to help others.

SO, is there a specific name for architects who mainly, like, interior design for the disabled, im thinking like for people in wheelchairs and like elderlies. And also, does that mean I study architecture (and maybe study interior design) as normal or am I supposed to go to interior designs straight away?
And if you have any tips about getting into architecture or for the course in general, please tell me :)

Thank youuu
Update: And just in case, I mean like building things inside houses to make the house more accessible to the people with disabilities, and like maybe hospitals and care homes? Something like that