Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Religiously speaking, why hasn't anybody shared some good 9/11 memes today?

Favorite Answer

Have you see Trumpie taking steaming shits all over today? I need a gallon of tequila, stat! No time for memes as I try not to get arrested for plotting actual mayhem.

• Nous

Because they pity people like yourself who obviously have psychiatric problems ad are obviously so childish and immature!

• Jake

A person can battle terrorism and the culture of death using the rosary and fasting.

Many Americans don't realize the people who did 9/11 were called by their government ''Freedom fighters'' in the Soviet-Afghan war.

Osama Bin Laden wanted to start a rivalry between Islam and the Western world in the 21st century and hoped America would wage war against Muslim countries and he definitely succeeded.

A friend of mine posted dozens of them on his facebook page. but managed to ruin every single one by saying he's doing it because facebook keeps taking them down. Last time I checked, they were all still there.

I know that’s you Shadowfire, how classless lol

Oh wow, you actually didn’t go anon.

• Lv 5

Little Cub, I didn't say who launched the attack. The official story was Osama bin Laden, who, spoiler alert, was from Saudi Arabia.

there WAS NOTHING GOOD ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED...