Got a very small amount of poop on a very small cut.?

So I was wiping myself off, forgot to wash my hands, but there was a very tiny bit of poop on my finger (i couldn't even see any), and i accidentally just kind off slapped my open wound on my toe, didn't put it there for a long time, my finger just slightly rubbed against it, I'm wondering, could I get infected?

I'm very worried about it, too.

didn't you smell it .......take a hot shower............with soap and shampoo

• Edna

The poop is your OWN poop, from your OWN body. Your OWN poop can't infect you - no more that if you spit your OWN spit onto your wound can infect you.

doubtful, especially if you really have no idea you even exposed yourself. But its something that if its going to occur will at this point.

How do you know the poop was there if you couldn't even see it? All you need to do is wash your hands when you're done in the bathroom (and do it EVERY time) and you won't have to worry about infecting yourself.

hopefully it wont, just clean it off

• Scooby

Most probably not no,next time wash your hands amediately after going toilet.

I am not sure, but you should go to a doctor to make sure you are safe

• kelvin

nope you will be fine