What do you think about those people who think soccer is only for men?

It’s not only for men. But professional male players are more fun to watch. More fast paced! 

• Betty

Anyone who thinks that is delusional.

What i think is they are cowards, they are scared of women because women is usually more disciplined than men.

I have started my career as a Football Coach. I will keep it up till i reach a Professional level, i will train my 2nd and 3rd daughter like i trained my first one and i will also keep training my first daughter, the 3 of them will train together. I will recruit girls i know apart from my daughters when i Coach in an Elite Club.

I will get implied in the struggle to make Feminine Football a Professional Sport at a Club level, and i will coach a Women’s National Team and we will win a World Cup. Quality will be so high that fifa will make the Women’s World Cup Champions and the Men’s World Cup Champions face each other and we will kick their asses and then, because they will have it up their asses, is when they will learn to respect Feminine Football once and for all!

I wouldn't say necessarily that I agree with them, but men's soccer is probably the only relevant one, they're much more skillful, fast paced, and more entertaining to watch. so I can't really blame them to think that way.

@charleygirl: I have to disagree. Have you ever seen Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Messi play? No, even for players in the class of Sturridge is still much more skillful than your even best ever female players.

• charleygirl4 months agoReport

men's football is faster and more physical but ladies football can be more skilfull

• jimmy

No problem with women playing the game, they just aren't as good as the men. Women also play basketball and ice hockey, but they aren't as good as the men.

They are out of touch with the modern world.

I think they're men...and being one it sounds like something we'd say.

i think theyre wrong

• y

Are there really people like that still around in the so called, civilized worlds?

I don’t know in Italy’s all men play football (soccer) it’s old fashion thinking I guess