Is it healthy to wake up earlier?

I currently wake up at 6am for work, and I go to sleep roughly 10pm. I was wondering if it would make more sense to go to sleep about thirty mins / an hour earlier and wake up at 5am to go for a run or work out before work. Just wondering if I would feel more tired or if going to sleep earlier would make up for the earlier get up. thank you xx

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Hello is good but is importante take care about this..... http://www.e-ehealthy.com/lack-of-sleep-heart-dise...

• 2 months ago

There're no set times. My circadian rhythm (controlled by the pineal gland) goes from 11 PM to 11 AM. I can feel it coming on around 1 AM and lasting until 10 AM. If anyone wakes me, I get really grumpy!

• Nic
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

It's probably a bit of trial and error. I wake up at 6am and go to sleep around 10pm which works for me but definitely doesn't work for others. Try a few 5ams and see how you feel.

• 2 months ago

8 hours per day sleep is needed and in the afternoon you can take quarter hours nap to make it 7 hours 45 minutes sleep at night. There should be an interval of 2 hours between the time you finish dinner and the time you go to sleep.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes it is..........

• y
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bio rhythm, it is not the same for all and is not the same throughout life. I was up at 5 for years, now I'm up at 6, really makes no difference in my routine. It may or may not make a difference in yours. Our bodies can adjust to a certain extent.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It is healthier to sleep as much as possible

• 2 months ago

not too early but they say you need right amount of sleep time so 8hrs a day, they also they waking at 5 is also good

• paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

lmfao ... i get up at 3 30 go to bed at 9 30

• 2 months ago

Yes it is. I wake up at 5am and It helps me get stuff done.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.