Sons girlfriend works in a prison, is this dangerous for us?

He's dating a women who works in a high security male prison, when I met her, she says she likes working in a prison and deliberately choose a male one because she enjoys it. This creeps me out. She works among murderers, pedophiles, the scum of the earth, and she likes it. My son doesn't like her working... show more He's dating a women who works in a high security male prison, when I met her, she says she likes working in a prison and deliberately choose a male one because she enjoys it. This creeps me out. She works among murderers, pedophiles, the scum of the earth, and she likes it. My son doesn't like her working there but she won't give up and he won't give her up. She has to use a false last name so none of the prisoners can track her or her family. My son and her are living together and are in a serious relationship. Should I disown him? Are we in any danger? My son is mixed race and I'm scared if the prisoners find out they will hate him and try to do something. And i dont want to be accoicated eith this because i have teenage daughters and don't want us to be a murderers target.